Career Opportunity at Aarong
Aarong is one of the largest social enterprises of BRAG established in 1978 as retail chain that is making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage. entrepreneurs and employment opportunities. Aarong offers a fair price to the rural suppliers and artisans while introducing the products to urban markets where both demand and consumers’ willingness to pay the highest. Today, Aarong has transformed into a high surplus generating enterprise, operating as one of the largest lifestyle retailers in Bangladesh. Aarong invites applications for the following position:
General Manager, Administrative Services :
- Responsible for Maintenance, Security, Transport, Procurement, and Raw Material and Finish Products Store operations of Aarong.
- Build, lead and empower a communicative and effective administrative service and store teams by delegating, coaching and directing all members to ensure the achievement of organization’s objective.
- Supervise and manage administrative departments to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with the organization’s strategic and operational needs.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of all maintenance and repair work of Aarong Central Services (CS) and outlets adhering with time and cost effectiveness.
- Ensuring the safety and security of personnel as well as assets of Aarong CS, outlets and other installations of Aarong.
- Overseeing the Transport Department to ensure effective and efficient services by monitoring its day-to-day operations.
- Monitoring and ensuring timely sourcing and procurement of raw materials and recurring items by following the organization’s policies.
- Monitoring and ensuring the receiving, storing and distributing the raw materials to the producers and finish products to the outlets.
- Developing the sourcing and distribution process to make it more efficient and responsive.
Educational qualification: Post graduate degree/ MBA in HRM/ Supply Chain Management or in a closely related subject from any reputed university.
Age : Minimum 45 years
Experience : 8 -10 years experience with minimum three years of experience in the similar position. Experience may be minimized for the personnel of Defense background.
Salary : Negotiable
Job location : Dhaka
Other Benefits : Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others.
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV along with a letter of interest outlining your vision for the role to Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org writing ‘Application for General Manager, Administrative Services’ at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Aarong is an equal opportunity employer